“Registration Closed:Women’s Empowerment Composition Competition”
“We realise the importance of our voice when we are silenced.“ –Malala Yousafzai
About Composition Series
Set of competitions will test the writing, thinking and proofing skills of the candidates. Achieving a good position in this series of competitions will help you to signify your writing skills at content development, marketing and public relations platforms.
Current Theme: Women Empowerment
We request you to write an article on the following topic –
Topic(s) (Choose from the following):-
- Gender Parity at Workplace
- He For She Campaign
- You are welcome to write on any other topic related to Women Empowerment that needs to be talked about.
Eligibility: Open to all
Registration Starts: November 26, 2017
Last Date for Submission: December 30, 2017
- The articles can only be authored individually.
- Separate entries for more that one topics can be made by a participant.
- The minimum word limit for an entry is 800 words.
- Use Times New Roman, font size 12, spacing 1.15.
- Make your entry in doc or docx format.
- Plagiarized articles will be rejected. New ideas will be appreciated and rewarded.
- Participants are requested to mention the references.
- Along with winners, top articles will be published and featured on our website and will be awarded an e-certificate.
- Send your article(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-certificate(s) for winners and featured entries.
- CI Exclusive: Personal Report Card for every entry; Suggestions and Remarks for improvement.
- Article(s) will be published on the website along with profile details.
- Publications in the Composition Series Magazine.
Read Top Entries From Previous Competitions
Sports Leader Article Writing Competition