Composition Series: “Sports Leader Article Writing Competition”
“Sports teaches you character, it teaches you to play by the rules, it teaches you to know what it feels like to win and lose-it teaches you about life.” – Billie Jean King
About Composition Series
Set of competitions will test the writing, thinking and proofing skills of the candidates. Achieving a good position in this series of competitions will help you to signify your writing skills at content development, marketing and public relations platforms.
Current Theme: Leadership in Sports
We request you to write an article on the following topic –
Topic(s) (Choose from the following):-
- How can the performance of India be improved in the international sporting events?
- Is proper emphasis given to sports in schools and other educational institutes in India; how can sports be promoted among young Indian students?
- You are welcome to write on any other topic related to sports that need to be talked about.
Eligibility: Open to all
Registration Starts: October 01, 2017
Last Date for Submission: October 28, 2017
- The articles can only be authored individually.
- Separate entries for more that one topics can be made by a participant.
- The minimum word limit for an entry is 800 words.
- Use Times New Roman, font size 12, spacing 1.15.
- Make your entry in doc or docx format.
- Plagiarized articles will be rejected. New ideas will be appreciated and rewarded.
- Participants are requested to mention the references.
- Along with winners, top articles will be published and featured on our website and will be awarded an e-certificate.
- Send your article(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Winner will get cash prize of ₹ 300 /-
- E-certificate(s) for winners and featured entries.
- Article(s) will be published on the website along with profile details.
- Publications in the Composition Series Magazine.
Register Here: REGISTRATION CLOSED
Read Top Entries From Previous Competitions